“Brachiation is the ability to swing from rung to rung on an overhead ladder. This activity is extremely easy for a very young child and extremely difficult for an adult. By using Brachiation ladder children are developing a bigger and better chest and as a result, they breathe more deeply, regularly and maturely.” *
The ArmaGado Brachiation Ladder can have extraordinary benefits on your child’s physical development. The Brachiation Ladder is beneficial for any child but has extraordinary benefits for a child with special needs. Outdoor play also has neurological benefits- it expands their imagination and supports mental development.
*Recommended in the book: “How to teach your baby to be physically superb” by Glenn Doman, Douglas Doman& Bruce Hagy.
Design : ArmaGado® where nature matters, UK
Manufacturer : UCJC Ultimate, UK
– Hand made with great care
– Free-standing , sturdy structure
– Smooth finish with Rounded corners all around for extra safety
– Support weight up to 65kg (from pic shown)- (for 65kg +, extra care should be taken)
– Adjustable height
– 1 inch Solid Oak handgrips
– British Pine wood
– Suitable for kids between 1-14 y / old .
This product is designed to be used indoors or outdoors. Outdoor use requires water seal treatment.
H- 2000mm ,
W- 500mm (Ladder),
W- 1200mm (Base)